Where have I been besides dreaming I had an outside bedroom to ward off the impending heat of summer?
- Feasting my eyes on these stunning windmills.
- Listening to Dawes.
- Repurposing old posts in a new place.
- Wishing this memory bank had been around years ago, sickness so I could remember who the first boy I kissed was?
- Enjoying the return of my local outdoor farmer’s market even more after viewing this.
- Loving that my daughter and her partner have launched their new graphic design studio.
- Wondering what lamps made from coffee grinds would smell like now that I’ve detoxed from caffeine?
- Buying a new dress here.
- Planning a few adventures similar to last summer. Anyone going to the Vineyard or Blogher?
- Trying to follow Kurt Vonnegut’s advice: “There’s only one rule I know of: You’ve got to be kind.”
Well, sale that was fun. Do you like curation posts?
Photo via Remodelista